Xcaret is the park in Playa del Carmen with over 50 natural and cultural attractions where you and your family will get closer to each other by living together experiences close to the heart; and to nature, in a wonderful setting rich in fauna and flora. Discover why Xcaret is the most emblematic attraction in the Riviera Maya.
Add the culinary experience of Xcaret Plus to your admission. During your visit, you can select your buffet at any of the five restaurants with varied specialties at the park. In addition, you will have access to the facilities of the Plus Area.
- You must bring printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under. ID is mandatory.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear rental costs $10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD).
- Shared Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at additional cost or ask us about Private Service.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price. Changes not honored if requested on same day of visit.
Xcaret park is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Plus Admission Adult $140.00 USD
Plus Admission Children $70.00 USD
Basic Admission Adult $110.00 USD
Basic Admission Children $55.00 USD