XTREME fun in four main activities: zip-lines (the highest in the Riviera Maya!) 2 , amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves, rafts and swimming in the underground rivers. All related to adventure and nature.
Xplor Park admission Includes:
- Two river circuits to hand-paddle on rafts
- Two circuits with 14 zip-lines - the tallest in the Riviera Maya
- Amphibious vehicles along 6.2 mi of two different circuits
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River
- Unlimited snacks and beverages (chocolate and fresh-flavored water)
- Locker for two, rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms, ATM’s and shops
- Zip-lines: helmet and harness; Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two; Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket; Rafts: helmet and paddles.
In addition, you can enjoy unlimited smoothies and juices at the Oasis and Manantial bar and delight with a healthy buffet at «El Troglodita» restaurant.
Now, talking about wild fun ... EXPLOR FUEGO ...
Xplor Fuego is the night version of Xplor, where the fire and stars complement the settings.
Drive amphibious vehicles through jungle trails and caves illuminated with torches. Swim and hand-paddle raft in the underground rivers that seem like lava and slide in zip-lines under the stars.
At the end of the activities, a delicious dinner buffet is waiting for the adventurers.
Opens Mon to Sat 08:30 AM to 11:30 PM
IMPORTANT *** Closed Sundays ***
* Activities not recommended to people who suffer from diabetes, heart problems, epileptic seizure, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia as well as pregnant women.
- You must bring printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years young. NOTE: for zip-lines activity the minimum height required is 5 ft. and a weight of 88 lbs.
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Shared Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is provided additional cost, also please ask us about Private Transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price. Changes not honored if requested on same day of visit.